Sunday, January 31, 2010

Starting of the year 2010

Woo I dumped my blog since the school started. Feel so sorry for my blog.. hehe

By the way many things had happened in this month. Today's the last day of the first month of year 2010.

Form 4 isn't so sweet although it's called honeymoon year. The truth is, it's not sweet at all. Chemistry, Physics, Bio, Add maths, Moral!! Feels like they are pushing me to the ground and jumping on top of me!! Now I understand why my cousins all said that 8As meant nothing at all...

Lets talk about my teachers. All the teachers are quite nice except some.. Our bio teacher Mr use-now is like having some problem with the best class since he was born. The dark charcoal claimed that the best class never want to help the school? What the heck?~?! Who're those to represent school for a whole darn variety of competitions?? Did we not get any prizes to school? Yeah maybe we don't help physically like during the sports day, but that doesn't mean we never helped duh...

Today I went to MPM and learnt one thing. An "ORANG BESAR" must always be late to any functions they attend and make people wait for them for one hour plus. They are so BESAR that they don't even have the money to buy a watch and look at the time. Perhaps they spent all their money on food or womanising instead? STUPID ORANG BESAR I LOOK DOWN ON YOU!!

Enough complaining.... After a few years of struggling, finally I have a darling who loves me. Everytime I touch her, I feel so nice playing around with her. The sound that she made is so clear and nice that made me want to touch her more.... done talking... introducing















JENG JENG JENG!!!
My new electric guitar!!
Her love and affection is shown through not making some stupid sound when I play..
Sorry for scaring u guys
I still love the real girl more.. so don't worry.. muahhaha
That's all for now.. tataz~




7 Punches:

Lucasc said...

wow bro ur guitar so nice.... does she a name ??? XD CKM ???hahas...

Lucasc said...

i ate a has.....

Lucasc said...

haha bio is mr.use now ? Such a good name... xP

MrNoName said...

my guitar name is Ibanez Rachel de Galvanic... coz its RG Series..haha

Lucasc said...

LOL Ibanez Rachel de Galvanic ???>? == The guitar name gt rachel de.... then 10yrs ltr ur son name is Galvanic ???>? XD

MrNoName said...

nah i simply give a name de.. ==

Lucasc said...

haha... Juz say for joke....