Well I haven't update my blog for a long time because what?? I got in an accident on the 3rd day of CNY. As Hee Woi said, BANG GO IN HOSPITAL!!
I feel so much better now(I always do). Btw I just got my specs 3 days ago and owh yeah I can see clearly now after a few weeks without specs in the hospital. In the hospital, I really like my room LOL. I like the hospitality of the HOSPITAL. But too bad I can't eat anything for now and I slimmed down a lot, I mean it, it's a lot, 12kg if I had not mistaken. Looking at people eating makes my saliva drop and flow like a stream. I wish i could just have a piece of bread now.
During the hard time I'd overcame, there are some people I would like to thank. Firstly, I want to thank my parents for their care and affection shown when I was weak, my friends for visiting me at the hospital and telling the teachers that I can't be present for school, not forgetting King Mei for taking my homework for me, I really appreciate it, I really do, and lastly, Miss Ong Yen Ling for phoning up to me all of a sudden and gave me a shock while I was playing Bejeweled.
There's someone who had always been with me when I was weak and lying on the hospital bed, that's my Lord my Saviour whose name is Jesus. When I was lying on the bed, suffering from the pain after operation. It's not pain actually, but I can't drink from 22nd Feb 0800 till 23rd 0830, not even a sip of water, can you imagine that? But whenever I pray, ok I prayed hard deep inside my heart, I felt a pleasing calmness within me. I got over it real fast and slept till I can drink water. I know, I can never do that on my own, there's gonna be someone giving the power to do so, and I know who that one is. Thank you Lord...
So now I am still not attending school. Why? Because there's a monthly test on 9th March, and I doubt I have enough time to prepare for that so I think it's better for me to skip that test.

3 Punches:
Praying does make a great effect on some people because when you pray, you believe. It gives the mind a chance to stay calm.
By the way, Kah Yee asked if you can still make the backdrop of the prefect's orientation. If you can't, he'll ask Pei Di to do it.
Have a nice day! :)
erm... tell kah yee that i am not able to do it lo... coz i have no idea on what to do and i don;t have the proper programme to do so, so it should be better for him to ask Pei Di to take over my job. By the way, do tell him that i will be present for the orientation
Juz pray then our Lord Jesus will heal u.... we're praying for u.... nvr mind but i feel sad tat u kenot come out wif us wif bike anymore... >.<
Post a Comment