Sunday, December 6, 2009

Church Retreat Camp 2009


It's been a long time since I updated my blog.. lol. I just came back from my church camp yesterday night. What can I say? It was quite a fun one. Learnt many things there, played many things too.. We were separated into a few groups, I was in the group called Daniel and I was the leader, never thought that they had called me to be the leader because I don't think I have the potential to be a leader. Heewoi was in Jonah, Kevin in Moses and Lucas in David, they were all leaders too, at least I am not so alone. LOL

We were just resting during the first day as we reached there quite late in the afternoon, after having our dinner, we had our praise&worship, sermon and sharing with group members. That's all I can remember for the first day.
On the second day, we woke up at 5.45am for a prayer, then we proceed for our breakfast at 7am. After that, we had our praise&worship and sermon. We played some games after that sermon. Those games are quite fun except for one that is quite disgusting because u have to dip your leg into a bucket of unknown liquid kind of thing to take out some coins that actually add up to a sum of RM5.80. We took our bath before proceeding for another sermon and then followed by our stage drama performance. Well, my group was quite co-operative during the play and we got the first place for drama performance. But in my opinion, Jonah has the best performance because their play was incredibly meaningful to us. Maybe my group won because we made all of the audience laughed hard?

Third day was quite a day, we gave out all the awards and my award was....kung-fu panda prize!?!? Do I look like kung-fu panda to you? LOL!! We had our lunch then sermon before departing to a hot spring not far away from the place we stayed. Some of us jumped in and scream like a swine getting slayed as the water is quite hot. I planned to hav a swimming contest with heewoi but I fell kindda dizzy after getting up from the water, so SORRY HEEWOI FOR NOT ACCEPTING YOUR CHALLENGE. We were going to have our dinner outside but we can't seem to find a restaurant, so we ended up eating instant noodles.

Then the last day... NONONO... Before that, we had a game, in the midnight, crazy right? We were blindfolded and asked to get to a place by just relying on a string that is tied on some obstacles. The only thing we could do is pray, pray and pray again. We went to sleep after tidying the place up.

Then we went to KL on the last day, the KL trip was quite boring, went to a chocolate factory, Timesquare and KLCC, and those place were so so so so crowded that I even have to line up to get to use the toilet. So for I can say, sitting on the bus and playing eye contacts with my "daughter" is so much fun than go shopping.. That's all I want to say now, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
Moses

David

Jonah

Daniel

Stage drama

Dinner


Dog tamer 1

Dog tamer 2

Dog tamer 3

First day at Melacca





Me and pastor's wife


Me&Charis(sei lucas take photo)


Charis Loo a.k.a my daughter(Doesn't she look great?)

Lastly, Gay shot... lolx



3 Punches:

tinghui511 said...

The last photo is awfully HILARIOUS, especially benny, he's like so enjoy with those kisses...LOL

MrNoName said...

haha he certainly does..

Lucasc said...

Haha the last photo is they say wan delete i no delete then post here lol... but their post are reali beauty.... haha