Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hmm...

Hmm... What is happening to me?? It's 8 hours and 34 minutes since I last laughed. I mean WTH??
Everything seems to be "not-funny-at-all" today. Something is seriously not right with me. And I have to find it out ASAP, if not it's gonna have me killed, hate to admit it, but, it WILL..

When I woke up today, the first thought that came into my mind is "AH! A new day has just started." But after I had my bath and got downstairs, I just feel tired, not physically, but mentally. What are these?? I had never had such an experience before, and this tiredness keep on bugging me till now.

Remembered when I played DOTA this afternoon, it should be a good game right?? WON!! For your acknowledge, I am such a noob in this game that it's quite RARE for me to win a game, should I be happy? Normal me will cheer like there's no tomorrow, but for some reasons today I just think of "Hmm..Win, nth much, lets quit" and I quitted just like that, I didn't even save the dang replay.

I have a thought in my mind... Is something bad going to happen? If it is so, what is it? I just have the fear... The fear of nothing?? I just don't know what feeling is that....
Never wanna know...................

5 Punches:

tinghui511 said...

Maybe the matter is nt tat worst as u think... Pray and u'll get..

MrNoName said...

hmm...

Woi said...

Pray and you will get .. Ask and you will find.. Search and you will seek ... hmm.. trust faith is the key to everything

Mingyong said...

zzz...u noob in dota?dontbe soooo humble...

MrNoName said...

secret character...i think u are ming yong, or seng kai maybe??